Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Xmpp Javascript ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ophmar

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Xmpp Javascript Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Facebook Xmpp Javascript
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

var body = elems[0]; . Copyright 2018 SlashdotMedia. } . Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading! 404 File Not Found The requested URL (5/07/16/131254/facebook.) was not found. } . var type = msg.getAttribute('type'); . The example applications include a chat client, a service browser, a group chat client, a shared whiteboard, a collaborative document editor, and a real-time game. Strophe.js API Documentation. } . } . ' to talk to me.'); . Why? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Protection of shell command with string variable Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin? fixing the following diagram? Why play a fretted note while you can play it on an open string? Why would extra fuel be needed to de-orbit the ISS (if it comes to that)? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? Polynomial at least one root between 0 and 1 How to avoid implicit type casts in PostgreSQL? How to show this matrix is positive semidefinite? Keep virtual layer up to date std::isinvocable is false but std::invoke works How did people use ed? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? Compare two numbers given as strings What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? How to measure small, spiky amounts of current? Should the + subject-verb agreement Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? more hot questions . var button = $('#connect').get(0); . accesstoken); . if (status == Strophe.Status.CONNECTING) { . //var reply = $msg({to: from, from: to, type: 'chat', id: 'purple4dac25e4'}).c('active', {xmlns: " . function sendMessage() { . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . //.cnode(Strophe.copyElement(body)); . Membership Agreement.. }); . log('I sent ' + to + ': ' + message); . function log(msg) . connection.disconnect(); . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. var from = msg.getAttribute('from'); . var from = msg.getAttribute('from'); . strophejs-1.2.14.tar.gz strophejs-1.2.14.zip . if (elems.length > 0) { . If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question. Documentation & Tutorials. } . My company is currently working on a product that may take advantage of the chat API and I would like to know more about the future of this service. var elems = msg.getElementsByTagName('body'); . to: from, 5a02188284
facebook like button iframe not showingfacebook im emoticons downloadfacebook hack apk filefacebook password cracker onlinehow to see your password in facebookfacebook application for sony ericsson w20appear offline on facebook chatfacebook credits poker chipsbeli aplikasi hack facebookchange facebook like font color

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Xmpp Javascript

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006